Sport Fox Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Customer confidence, reassurance and peace of mind always top our list when it comes to making sure our customers are 100% satisfied with their Sport Fox shopping experience.
We will be happy to offer you an exchange or, if you wish, a refund provided that the products are returned complete, in perfect condition, unused, unwashed and with the original branded packaging undamaged. Items not returned in the original condition with tags attached will not be refunded or exchanged.
To return goods please click on Return Form , print out and complete giving your order number, a description of the item/s you are returning and the reason so we can process you return as quickly as possible.
Sport Fox, PO Box 184, Kendal Cumbria LA9 9AG, UK
Sport Fox will not refund any postage fees (except if the goods are faulty or if you have received a wrong product).
Sport Fox Returns policy does not affect your statutory rights of cancellation or return.
Terms and conditions
• Products must be in the unused condition that you received them and in the original box and packaging with swing tags attached.
• The 28 day returns policy does not apply to items that are faulty/damaged – such items will need to be returned in accordance with our faulty items returns policy.
• You can return any items you purchased from Sport Fox for up to 28 days from the original purchase date.
• Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
What do I do if an item doesn't fit or I don't like the colour? Exchange or refund?
• For UK and international customers please return it to us within 28 days. Just complete our returns procedure before sending us back the goods. Returned goods must be unused, have all tags attached and supplied with their original branded packaging undamaged.
• If you would like a REFUND please click on Return Form , print out and complete giving your order number, a description of the item/s you are returning and the reason so we can process you return as quickly as possible.
• If you would like to EXCHANGE please click on Return Form , print out and complete giving your order number, a description of the item/s you are returning and the replacement size and/or colour you would like. Please note we are only able to exchange items where a different size/colour of the same item is requested. If you require a different item you will need to place a new order online and return the original item for a refund.
•Who pays the shipping for exchanges? UK exchanges are shipped to you free of charge. Unfortunately international exchanges do incur a replacement shipping fee which will be invoiced via email and must be paid before the item/s can be shipped.
• Goods will be refunded by the method you used to pay for your order. This may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
(back to top)
What do I do if an item is faulty when it's delivered?
Just complete our returns procedure before sending us back the goods, stating what the fault is. Once we receive your returned goods and examined them and confirmed the item is faulty we will either:-
1. Refund you by the method used to pay for the order (this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds) for the goods and postage.
2. Dispatch a replacement .
What do I do if an item fails once it's been used?
All goods supplied by Sport Fox are from official sources and are covered by the normal manufacturer's warranty. If an item has failed prematurely please follow our returns procedure, click here, giving us details of the product and fault. Products may need to be returned to the manufacturer or supplier for a warranty inspection before the outcome of the claim is decided. In some cases depending on how much time has passed between when the item was purchased and the fault occurred a repair may be made rather than a refund or replacement issued even if the warranty case is approved.
Due to health and safety regulations, we request all used clothing to be washed prior to returning back to us and used footwear must also be cleaned. Failure to do this will result in us having to send them back to you, as we will be unable to inspect these goods.
Please complete our returns procedure before sending the goods back to us, stating what the fault is. All refunds will be made to the method used to pay for the original order (this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds) for the goods and postage.
Who pays the postage on returned Items?
If you return something due to it being unsuitable or not fitting correctly, you will need to pay the postage costs to return it to us.
If you return something due to it being faulty we refund up to £20 carriage. If your return exceeds this amount please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend you use recorded delivery or registered post to return items so as to cover yourself against loss.
How quickly will SportFox process the return?
We aim to process all returns on the day they arrive with us. Sometimes we don't manage to do them all but your return will be dealt with in two working days.
What happens if SportFox is out of stock of the replacement item?
If an item you are wishing to exchange or is due to be replaced is not available we will contact you with details of when the item will be back in stock.
How do I know if SportFox has processed my return?
When the refund has been processed you will receive an email confirming the refund amount. If you go to the your account section of www.sportfox.co.uk, log in with your email address and password you can also see the status of all your orders from there.
Customers outside of the UK must follow the instructions below along with our standard returns procedure. To help us deal with your return to us quickly and efficiently you must complete the parcel content details on all customs forms/stickers and also mark it as RETURNED GOODS – FAILED SALE. This must be clearly marked on the customs information document ( CN22 and/ or CN 23) on the outside of the packaging. Failure to do so may result in the goods being refused at customs in the UK and so being returned to the sender.
Due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates the amount refunded may be higher or lower than the original price paid. We receive all payment in UK £ Sterling, exchange rates are set by your card provider / bank. The refund may take a few days to show as cleared funds on your account, depending on payment provider.
Returning goods on which duty has been paid
If you have paid import duty for goods received, and subsequently return the goods to us, it should be possible for you to claim a refund of duties from your local Customs Authority. To do this, you will need to show them proof of duty paid and proof of export (e.g. certificate of posting) when claiming your refund. Should you have any further queries on duties payable/refundable, please contact your local Customs Authority.
Returning Personalised Products
We will not be able to accept any returns on products that have been personalised. This excludes faulty items which can be returned in line with our standard faulty item return policy.