Sport Fox Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of Direct Sport Equipment’s Sport Fox service and website. By visiting the Sport Fox website you accept, and agree to, the content of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check regularly before ordering. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms of Service
When you place an order via our website (email@example.com) we will treat that action as an offer to buy. Once the order is placed you will receive confirmation in the form of an email and at this time we enter into a contract with you. We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your "My Account" page.
Product Specifications and Suitability
• Published product details, specifications and suitability information is the best available at the time. If you have ordered an item that has an unsuitable product description we will remedy this by providing you a full refund upon the return of the item. Please see our Returns and Refunds page for details.
• We do our best to ensure availability of all advertised products and endeavor to despatch all items within the quoted time. If there is a delay we will inform you of this via email and the product will be despatched as soon as it is available. If you have ordered multiple items they may arrive separately.
• Sport Fox has no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. We will do our best to get all orders sent out as quickly as possible. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
• Occasionally we find ourselves having to withdraw an item because it has become obsolete or has been discontinued. If you have placed an order for an item that has been made obsolete we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if one is available.
• Payment over the Internet can be made via our secure check out pages using credit or debit cards. Card charges will appear on your statement as "Direct Sports Equipment". • All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at UK rates.
• Due to the nature of the clearing system your credit card payment will be taken at the point of processing. If a problem in supply should occur, your payment method will be refunded as swiftly as possible. Due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates the amount refunded may be higher or lower than the original price paid. The refund may take a few days to show as cleared funds on your account, depending on payment provider. • If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes when your Sport Fox order reaches your country. These and any additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility and are not included in either the product or shipping price.
Delivery Methods & Estimated delivery Times
• UK orders will be delivered using Royal Mail or UPS
• International orders will be despatched via Royal Mail, UPS or Parcel Force.
• If you require a delivery to be received by a specific date please email email@example.com before placing the order to confirm this can be achieved and if there will be any additional shipping cost.
Orders may be cancelled at any time before they are despatched, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org . If the item has already been despatched then please see our returns policy. Under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your order in writing (except for customised products) seven working days beginning with the day after the day on which the consumer receives the goods. Please see returns policy for guidance on method and costs of return.
SportFox offer a very easy and hassle-free returns policy, after all, we are here to help you!
You have the right to cancel your order and return your item within 28 days (orders placed during December 2014 have an extended returns period ending 31st January 2015). Please notify us by email at email@example.com of your intention to return your item(s). Click here to see full details of our returns policy.
Due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates the amount refunded may be higher or lower than the original price paid. We receive all payment in UK £ Sterling, exchange rates are set by your card provider / bank. The refund may take a few days to show as cleared funds on your account, depending on payment provider.
Sport Fox Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims. We will do our best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.